Wound care service is carried out by nurse who has the competence to do medical procedures with certain limitations in accordance with the Law, with all actions according doctor's approval / instructions. Our nurses have Registration Certificate, Nurse Practice License, Certified Wound Care Clinician Associate (CWCCA). Medi-Call has several services of wound care:
- Diabetes wound
- Pressure sores
- Postoperatively, and
- Other wound infections
- The ordered treatment must be under the instruction and recommendation of a general practitioner / specialist.
- Prices include the standard equipment and distance fee. Other needs will be charge.*
- Medi-Call nurse will evaluate the patient' wounds to determine how the treatment will be used, duration for the wound healing process and the number of wound care visits at your home.
- Keep in mind that the type, size, degree of depth and severity of the wounds by each patient will be different. This will determine the treatment method and duration for wound healing.
*Terms and Conditions apply
- Minor wound care (<5cm) starts from IDR 275.000
- Moderate wound care (5-10cm) starts from IDR 325.000
- Large wound care (>10cm) starts from IDR 375.000
*Including medical professional's distance / transportation fee to your location.
**The package service is available, more efficient and convenient.
**Price not include admin fee of IDR 15.000