Medical home visit nurse is a nurse who has the competence to carry out medical procedures with certain limitations in accordance with the Law, with all actions according doctor's approval / instructions.
24-hour medical nurse services at home have Registration Certificate, Nurse Practice License, emergency training certificates such as Basic Life Support / Basic Trauma & Cardiac Life Support / Handling Emergency Patients.
Medical home visit nurse helps to treat patients with medical conditions and take action based on the instructions of a general practitioner / specialist doctor. The duties include:
Observe the patient's vital signs
Insert medical equipments (NGT / catheter / breathing tubes / infusions)
Do injection based on doctor's instructions
Wound care (minor / moderate / large)
Take samples (blood / urine / stool)
- The ordered treatment must be under the instruction and recommendation of a general practitioner / specialist.
- Prices include the standard equipment and distance fee. Other needs will be charge.*
*Terms and Conditions apply
- Infusion / Catheter / NGT starts from IDR 350.000
- Injection starts from IDR 150.000
- Minor wound care (<5cm) starts from IDR 275.000
- Moderate wound care (5-10cm) starts from IDR 325.000
- Large wound care (>10cm) starts from IDR 375.000
*Including medical professional's distance / transportation fee to your location.
**The package service is available, more efficient and convenient.
***Price not include admin fee of IDR 15.000.